1. Scholarship Coverage
Starting from the year of 2017, Gannan Normal University has been offering 30 seats of The One Belt and Road Scholarship Program annually to oversea students with excellent academic background in the language programs, the Bachelor’s programs and the Master’s programs. The scholarship covers half of the tuition.
All programs are available for the applicants.
Applicants must be the citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, be in good health, under the age of 35 when applying.
4. Application Time
March 1st - June 30th
5. Application Procedure
All the documents required should be mailed or emailed to us.
6. Application Documents
(1) The first page of the passport of the applicant (photocopy).
(2) Notarized highest diploma (photocopy); Prospective diploma winners must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
(3) Academic transcripts (in Chinese or English); Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
(4) A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English, a minimum of 500 words);
(5) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (with stamps of local hospital)
(6) Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English); Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by professor or associate professor.（Only for applicants for Master’s programs）
7. Contact Information
International Education School
Gannan Normal University
No.1 Shiyuan South Road, Rongjiang District, Ganzhou,
341000 P. R. China